Our locally sourced Hardwood is a mix of predominately Ash, Beech and Oak, (lasts up to twice as long as Birch), producing optimum heat during cold winter nights. All our Logs are sourced locally and dried in our purpose-built kilns using bi-products such as sawdust, bark and wood waste to produce totally renewable firewood.
- Equivalent 3/4 Standard Net Bags usually sold in supermarkets
- Woodsure ‘Ready to Burn’ accredited. Below 20% Moisture Content.
- Our market-leading Hardwood Logs are perfect for fast, super heat.
- Dried to a moisture content below 20% and packed in a handy bag.
- Log length 8-10inches;
- Less Ash, Cleaner Burn, Lower Emissions, Eco-Friendly;
- Sourced Locally, Never Imported.
- Bundle of Firewood includes free shipping to the UK and Ireland.